Monday 21 July 2008

This is....What Makes Me Happy!


In no particular order......Mr.M, the small people, family and friends, printing, sewing, coveting a certain skirt, coffee and cake, Mr.Fishy, beer, the fact that I can drive, sunny days, being on my own, bagels and brie, no dirty washing in the basket, possibilities for the future and the first day of the summer holidays!

Picture of Mr.Fishy just because he makes me laugh when he sleeps like that!

And I have another SHOP!!

Jennyflower posted about a fantastic new UK site caled Folksy which is just like Etsy, but in POUNDS! NO conversion stress!! It's just starting out and still in BETA at the moment. You know, fibre to the node! Ofcourse I know what I'm talking about....

And a big thank you to Jacinta at One Little Acorn for this weeks theme and to Angela at Three Buttons for the meme! Thanks ladies!!

10 comments:

Bec said...

Oh boy, I'm both crying and laughing while reading this. Crying because I'm chopping onions for dinner, and laughing because I had to pull a gangsta pose when I got to the end of your post :P. Being involved in something 'Beta' sounds way cool - like old skool man! Yeah, I'm so unhip it's not funny...
Anyway, back to the topic - this is a great happy list - and I love that you call your cat Mr Fishy. Oh, and I can't believe that I forgot to include beer in my list....mmmm... crisp dry ale...

Camilla said...

Oh I joined Folksy the other week- i've just added you as a favourite shop- it'll be good to see how the site takes off.

Griffin said...

I love Mr Fishy!! He looks so happy like that too!!

You might want to take a look at:

www.wethreecats.blogspot.com

if you like cats too. They go for walkies with their person, the illustrator Jackie Morris. She takes pix of them too.

Fibre to the node?! I will check out Folksy for your stuff as soon as... I have some cash!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I might have the same quilt cover as you! I might pinch this post as well, seeing as almost all those things make me happy too! xx

Moiface said...

haha silly kitty!

Ruth said...

your cat is the twin of mine!
random I know, but I had to comment on it :)

Jacinta said...

Great list and so many reasons to be happy... now I must go and have a look at that 'Folksy' link.
Have a great day!

Camilla said...

HI there- i've already forgotton who I pinched the link from, but it was either from the Folksy forums or the Folksy Flickr group. Either way- here is the code for you:

(a href="http://www.folksy.com/shops/yourname here" target="_blank")(img src="http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3/melmyo/folksyav.jpg"/)(/a)

just replace the '(' with < or >

Daisie said...

Congrats on the folksy shop, am trying to find time to start mine!
You've been tagged!!
Daisie xxx

Maureen Reynolds said...

Hey Mr. Fishy...you do know how to sleep and reach out to your loved ones at the same time!

Congrats on a new shop!