So the point was lovely Daisie gave me an award and I've rudely not posted or passed it on! Thank you Daisie!Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Wear a posh frock if you like, lots of bling and make a speech, but - sorry - no red carpet.
I'm passing the award to Donna Cloudcake, because I've known her for a very long time (pre-children) and she still makes me laugh till I cry. I'm lucky to know her.
And also to RicRac, Area Thrifty One, Lily and Agathe, Domesticali, The Small Stuff and Three Buttons because I've found them all to be funny, inspirational, talented and friendly women! (Um, slightly worried I sound like a stalker...)
And I know you've all had sleepless nights wondering what pictures I'm looking at on the calendars this month. Fret no more, here they are!
I can't believe we're already in July with these! Now the Laura Ashley lady is annoying me this month, that top just does not go with that skirt! (Rather liking the turban though.) And I think those would be crowned cranes ( I remember drawing them at junior school), wearing turbans of their own, while standing behind what can only be described as giant leaves! (Or are they pygmy cranes?)