Tuesday 15 April 2008

This is....My Perfect Dinner Party

For comedic value I've invited Jack Dee and Bill Bailey (who's from the West Country like me. Actually, he looks a little like my Uncle Raymond). Brian Blessed is a late entry to the list, I saw him on telly earlier in the week and he has so much passion and energy for life that I'm sure he'd prove very entertaining. Sarah Beeney (Property Ladder Presenter) gets an invite because she can wire and plumb a whole house and we British always end up talking about houses anyway!


Daniel Craig- James Bond- Oh like I need to explain this one!!

My friend Helen-the-cat-hater, yea I know she's not famous, but if the above guest arrives and she doesn't get an invite my life won't be worth living!

I asked the girls who they would invite and Elvis is now providing the music, and littleski had trouble deciding between Elizabeth I or Tinkerbell ( Oh to be 8 again! Tinkerbell won by the way...)

So should anyone be passing by and fancy being stuck in the same room as James Bond and Tinkerbell you'll be very welcome. I'll be serving a pear and cheese salad for starters, followed by lemon chicken and finished off with a baked cheesecake (which is pretty much what I always cook if we have guests!) It's just a casual affair so don't feel obliged to get dressed up, or in the case of Mr.Craig dressed! hee hee!

Thanks to Lily and Agathe for such a great theme, and see who everyone else has invited to dinner here!


7 comments:

Cass said...

Sarah Beeny I forgot her and now I've just remembered I should have invited Gok Wan (How to Look Good Naked) because I could certainly do with a makeover. Great list by the way

Tanya said...

Oh Daniel Craig, yes pleasey with bells on ... How are you?

Anonymous said...

Great list. I love Bill Bailey! He just missed my list. I'd also gatecrash to get some of that pear and cheese salad - sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

how could I forget Daniel Craig. Maybe need to rethink my list to include him. thanks for sharing

Daisie said...

Love the guest list, can I come too? Is there enough of Daniel Craig to go round?

Anastasia said...

Daniel is a bit of allright isnt he?? i'll have to accidentally pop over that night!

Anonymous said...

thanks pet you do know i love a bit of daniel - oo er! hel