Tuesday 22 January 2008

This is.......my favourite cup


I'm taking part in the meme organized by three buttons in which a theme is given every week of "This is......", and you post a photo in the theme -it's is a great idea, but honestly go here she explains so much better than me!!


This weeks is "This is my favourite cup", hence the photo, (hence the bad photo, very poor light!)


I bought these cups for my birthday, last year or maybe the year before - who knows? They all seem to be melding into one these days! (birthdays that is, not cups)........and yes, I usually buy my own present - I've got boots this year and its not until march!


But anyway like I was waffling ,nice cups great to look at - I don't actually drink out of them - far too small, but they sure do look pretty!! And they are TEA cups and I only drink coffee(two sugars, if you've got the kettle on, with or without milk, I'm not fussy)- but I absolutely CANNOT stand the smell of tea!! So glad I got that off my chest!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure do have great taste in cups!

Dees said...

Oh these are great!!!lovley colors!xoxo

Anastasia said...

so pretty!!! i couldnt imagine not drinking tea....